Lil Wolf Ministries, Inc. was founded August 2009 out of Oklahoma. Lil Wolf Ministries has now branched out and is registered in Indiana as of December 2013.
Effective May 12, 2015 Lil Wolf Ministries was approved by the IRS under the 501(c)3 as a Tax Exempt Private Charitable Organization.
Lil Wolf Ministries is dedicated to the support of 1%er Chaplains in the United States. The project was concieved by Lil Wolf, a 1%er chaplain.
The 1%er chaplain is an indigionous missionary to a nation inside a nation. It is our purpose to assist and support the 1%er chaplains, motorcycle ministries and familes.
Through Lil Wolf Ministries, believers in Christ can provide love and reach out to a community in need.
- Share the love of Christ to the 1%er nations and their families through the mission work.
- Provide resources in support of the 1%er chaplains and their missions.
- Network with established ministries and churches in the United States and combine our efforts in directing life services to those minstered to by the 1%er chaplain.
- Promote "one accord" in motorcycle ministries and churches across the United States concerning the 1%er chaplains and their missions, established by introducing the "Peacemakers Conferences"
- To set up a program for brothers behind walls and their families.
- To help downed brothers and their families.
- To help families of brothers who have gone on to the Forever Chapter.
- To help Families with children that have special needs.
- To Spread the Gospel of Christ and to encourage that one on one relationship with the Heavenly Father.
Defintion of 1%er
The term 1%er refers to the biker community affiliated with Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMC). The 1%er can be a member of the Outlaws MC, Bandidos MC, Mongols MC, Sons of Silence MC, and others.
Each 1%er organization has many chapters in different states. Each organization considers itself a nation, with its own government, culture, traditions and dress. The true 1%er loves his community and adheres to the rules and traditions of his 1%er nation with great pride and conviction.